Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tokyo

So sorry for not posting during my trip to Tokyo.  I have two good reasons.  The first being that getting a decent wifi connection was nearly impossible.  In Japan, they are totally over wifi and consider it to be archaic.   They are totally in to 3G.   The other reason is because I was just to busy having fun to blog.  Anyways, now that I am home and have had time to let it all sync in, I made a video of the some of what I saw.  



Also, here are some of my favorite pictures.

The maid cafe that me and some guys went to .



I also made some friends and attended a one year old birthday party.


I saw nice lights in Roppongi.



I saw this great sign.




I also saw and did a lot more than that, but it would be futile to explain it all in one post.  Tokyo was great and I definitely want to go back.  I will try to post all my pictures to my mobile me gallery eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment