Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Old Fashioned Training Videos

Anytime that I find myself under new employment, I look forward to any poorly made and out of touch training videos. Over the years I have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. However, my current employer typically makes top notch training material so there is a gaping hole in my life from the wonderfully bad, and simply pitiful attempts by corporate America to pass along important business information in a fun and compelling package. The result is like watching a tone deaf rock star belt out the National Anthem(click this link if you don't know what I mean). Its painful but you have to watch. So here you are for you viewing entertainment, some real gems. I will try to post more later.


This first video from Mcdonalds is from a Found Footage Festival, so the commentary is not part of the video.


This one really gets good around two minutes, but please watch Dave at the beginning. Also there is a part two to this video you should watch as well.


This one is awesome because no one knows how to pour a fountain drink right? I geuss not since they pretty much leave that up to the customer now.


I'm not sure who should be more offended, nerds or women. This is a perfect Picard face palm moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment