Friday, July 3, 2009

My roommate and I Rasterbating.


Sometimes, I find myself wanting to have a poster of something that is very specific. Sadly, most places that sell posters don't have a 5x8 poster of Uncle Jesse and the Rippers. Luckily, if I have a solid high res picture, I can create the poster of my dreams. Say hello to Rasterbating. The Rasterbator is a site that allows you to upload your own picture and have it sectionalized. When you print you get numerous pages that will make the larger picture, like a puzzle. I have to say, it is harder than it looks. Paul (shollpoly) and myself worked on the lovely piece you see below (I have 99 problems but a bitch ain't one). We plan on doing more and you should start as well. Visit the site here, and Rasterbate to your hearts content.

No comments:

Post a Comment