Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Same Sex Weddings.

This week, I am working on my second same sex wedding film. Below is a link to the first same sex couple I had the opportunity of editing for. I was extremely happy with how their film turned out. They had an exceptionally intimate beach wedding in New Jersey, and a small reception at a friends home. At first I was prepared to be overwhelmed by the dynamic of two brides, but it took one day of looking at footage that this would not be a problem. Amy and Paula had great personalities and I have to say the film practically cut itself. Due to the intimate nature of the day, I relied on lots of natural sound and cut their film like a cinema verite documentary. This has been one of my personal favorite films I have made in recent months.

No comments:

Post a Comment